Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A video from my trip, finally!

Yes, at last, after two months, I finally finished a short highlights video from my trip through Yunnan, Guizhou, and Guilin. It took me over 20 hours to edit 3 hours worth of clips into this 9 minute segment, and this is just the scenes from the road, not even of the sites. When I have time, I will post some of the best photos from the trip as well. I'm just so busy these days with preparing for the Hanyushuiping Test (aka HSK, which is the Chinese version of the Toefl), training for a half marathon at the Great Wall Marathon, teaching, and getting ready to go back to the U.S. But I know that the longer I wait to post my photos and blog about my experiences, the harder it will be to recall later on. Well, with no further ado, here is the long delayed trip video! (I used Vimeo because the video quality is much better than Youtube.)

">
Southwest China by bus, train, boat, and bike from Nina Ngo on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Seth said...

Great video... I love all the sites you can take in by train, bus, boat, and horse.